Based on storytelling, we’d like to approach the importance of consciously practicing unlearning, collectively and individually, in the processes of learning. Through our conversation, we’d like to highlight some topics and dynamics such as deconstruction of oppressive structures and patterns in our everyday lives, rebuilding with sentipensamiento, and repairing divisions created by capitalism.
- Smash the Class, Episode 4: Discussing Expertise and Authority in Our Learning (Part 1)
- Announcement: Becoming the Anarchist Pedagogies Collective
- Smash the Class, School Revolt Special: A Q&A with James Khost
- Smash the Class, School Revolt Special: Breakfast with Pelle and Daniel, featuring John from Working Class History
- Smash the Class, School Revolt Special: the need for unlearning in learning