Based on storytelling, we’d like to approach the importance of consciously practicing unlearning, collectively and individually, in the processes of learning. Through our conversation, we’d like to highlight some topics and dynamics such as deconstruction of oppressive structures and patterns in our everyday lives, rebuilding with sentipensamiento, and repairing divisions created by capitalism.
- Regarding Recent Events in Atlanta, GA: Stop Cop City and Defend Weelaunee Forest
- Smash the Class, Episode 5: Discussing the Intersections Between Pedagogy and Therapy
- Attention! New (de)School Event for 2023!
- Regarding the Previous Cancellation of Our Event with Antiuniversity
- Smash the Class, Episode 4: Discussing Expertise and Authority in Our Learning (Part 1)